Sunday, July 22, 2012

22 months today

when we brought you both home from the hospital I remember thinking how are these two precious babies really mine. how is this possible that they really are mine. now I can't remember what it was like to not have you both in my life. motherhood has done amazing things, thank you.

Aiden right now at 22 months you love watching planes fly by, driving your toy cars, throwing things, watching the boats, running from the oceans tide,
and you give the sweetest kisses.
Ella right now at 22 months you love your babies, you're very motherly and like to wrap them up in a blanket and feed them a bottle, you like to walk around in my shoes and wear my scarves, you give very big hugs, and last week we gave you your first pony tail.
you both love to count to ten, not alway in order but you have one thru five down. you both love to have dance parties with me and sing wheels on the bus. it melts my heart when we say our prayers together and you both fold your hands so nicely and say amen.
happy 22 months babies...

No comments:

Post a Comment