Sunday, February 3, 2013

a little valentine tradition

I'm a big fan of valentines day. I love all the pink, all the hearts and all the love haha ok that was a little corney, but I really do. so last year we decided to start a valentines day tradition with the twins. the days in February leading up to valentines day we (Keith and I) write little love notes to the babies the night before and put the notes in their mailboxes for them to get the next morning. the notes are just short and sweet saying something we love about them or something we loved that they did that day. i love getting them all excited to check their mailboxes in the morning and then reading them their notes. this year I found tiny mailboxes in pink and blue at target that are just perfect for this.







No comments:

Post a Comment