Tuesday, March 19, 2013

an art class

we tried out a children's art class this week and had so much fun. I try to get out with the twins a few times a week to either a library toddler class, a play date, or a open play. I usually try and scope out the free things to do as the children classes at the kiddie gyms or music programs are pretty expensive. But I've been wanting to check out this local art class for children and sucked it up and paid for one class for them. and I totally think it was worth it, they had a lot of fun exploring the different stations set up with painting, play-doe, and a sensory box of beans. it was fun to watch them exploring and learning and I felt good that I got to introduce them to something new and fun. I hope we can try and go back twice a month. there's no way we can go every week, especially paying for both but I'm sure we can squeeze it into our budget and make it work. speaking of budgets I need to revisit mine and work harder at cutting it ha I feel that's all we do is cut. well maybe that's my next project to work on creating a budget that works and saves us money so we can do art classes and things alike with the kids as well as save for a house :).









No comments:

Post a Comment