Wednesday, December 5, 2012

in love with my juicer

i finally went for it and got a new juicer and I'm in love. we had gone to the mall to find me a new pair of boots (since my current ones are missing and I'm not sure if they made it through sandy) and we were walking through Macy's in search of an elevator when I spotted the beautiful display of juicers. of course we had to walk by and look at them and what do you know they were having a sale. it was meant to be. as I was standing there admiring the juicers and making a big deal over the sale, a woman who was standing there also looking at the juicer started talking to me and asking about which juicer i thought was better and which brand would I recommend. as we talked and I told her how I had my eye on this one for awhile she reached in her bag and handed me an extra coupon she had for the store. lets just say I was one happy girl. beyond excited we bought the ikon multispeed juicer on sale and with a coupon. although I never used this juicer before I had heard and read great reviews on it, and I am happy to report it's wonderful. it's super easy to put together, it has different speed settings so you're getting the most amount of juice out of that fruit or vegetable you are using, and it's super easy to clean. I love it, and have been enjoying juicing the past few days.





No comments:

Post a Comment