Tuesday, December 4, 2012

oh Christmas tree

well we won't be home for Christmas this year....thank you sandy. but that doesn't mean we can't bring Christmas with us and enjoy the season. yes I was excited to decorate our little beach bungalow this year, I even planned out where our tree would go when we moved in last March. I pictured how the stockings would look hanging from the fire place, and the beautiful pictures we would take by the beach for our Christmas card. well I had to get over it and face the fact that we would not be home for Christmas. I needed to bring Christmas here for the twins and get over it. I'm trying haha.

so last weekend we headed to a little tree farm not to far from the condo where we are staying. it was pretty cold last weekend so we figured this little farm with pre cut trees would be best for us. glad we made that choice because two two year olds and picking out a tree well it wasn't easy. the big train ride that wasn't working sure didn't help either. but hey we got a tree and its beautiful and smells fabulous.















No comments:

Post a Comment