Saturday, January 19, 2013

a first hair cut

we took Aiden to get his first haircut, and I really almost cried. I loved his baby curls he had going for him and I knew once he got a hair cut they would be gone and he wouldn't look like a baby anymore. and I know he's not a baby but a toddler I still didn't want to let it go.

his hair was beginning to get in his face and bother him so we figured it was time. I wanted to do it my self but I was nervous I would completely mess it up so I thought it would be best to go and get it cut. I did a little research and found a fun looking hair cutting place for kids and I figured it would distract him from the actual hair cutting part. I knew he would give us a hard time since the kid won't let us cut his nails, you would swear he was in pain with all the yelling he does.
so we went he cried and fussed and pulled out those cute but completely fake tears to make sure we knew he was not happy. but when all was said and done and we were all eating some ice cream to celebrate he sure did look adorable and yes like a little man now. seriously how is it possible for time to go so fast. I know people always say that but wow seriously it's going fast.











No comments:

Post a Comment