Sunday, January 20, 2013

Is it worth it...

my sweet little beach bungalow is it worth it to come back? are your beautiful water views and close proximity to the beach worth it?

we rent our home but have truly fell in love with it as our own, which probably isn't a good thing at all because well its not ours. my mind is spinning tonight as we are very close to going back now and we think about these "new terms" such as a higher rent, no washer and dryer (we will have to purchase one because there is no way I can live without a washer and dryer), a damaged yard, just to name a few of the main concerns. and I know there are a lot of ups, hello the house inside will be brand new, hardwood floors though out, new appliances. but the big white elephant in the room, what if it happens again. it's never happened before, and our little house has been there next to the water for almost 100 years and has never flooded, but what if it happens again. I don't know, I just don't know. i want to go back so badly, but I also want to make sure we make the right decision for our family.
we are going to do a walk through tomorrow and I guess see how we feel and see if we can negotiate at all, so we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment