Monday, January 21, 2013

uncertainty

well we did a walk through on the progress of the house today. the floors are in, electric was all rewired and the heating was all done too. things are looking good but we are still In this back and forth thing with our landlord. I wanted more answers today and didn't get them, uncertainty kills me just kills me. I'm trying real hard to be patient and believe things will work out in the end. if its meant to be it will be right? ha I don't know. the picture here is what is left of a boardwalk. a boardwalk we use to run on, take evening walks with the babies on , and this is what is left. it's pretty unbelievable still to see all of this destruction, even though we lived through this hurricane and first hand watched as our home was destroyed but man it's still unbelievable to see the power this storm had on our beaches.





No comments:

Post a Comment